Homebuilder Scheme Offers $25k: Are You Eligible or Not?
Recently, the Federal Government of Australia announced to give homeowners cash grants worth $25,000 to build new homes or renovate existing ones. This HomeBuilder program is going to be a much-needed boost for the real estate market and is aimed to supply work for the residential construction sector.
The Government is expecting about 27,000 homeowners or builders to access the scheme and you could be one of them. Want to know if you are eligible or not?
(1) You have to be an adult citizen of Australia with a taxable income of less than $125,000 a year. If you live with your partner, your combined income should be less than $200,000 per year.
(2) You need to enter a contract before the end of the year to renovate or build your property(no investment properties).
(3) For renovations, you have to spend $150,000 to $750,000 of your own money. Also, the house you’re renovating must value less than $1.5 million prior to renovations.
(4) Renovations must be focussed on improving the accessibility, safety or liveability of the home. Don’t include external work like swimming pools, tennis courts, etc.
(5) For new builds, the total value of the completed home including land should be less than $750,000.
The Government has forecast that the HomeBuilder program could cost up to $688 million. The scheme will be available to anybody who successfully applies, meaning no final costing has been given. The grants are available and will run until the end of the year.
So, are you eligible? Do you want to leverage the benefits of the scheme? If yes, this is the right time and the right opportunity to build or renovate your home. If you are planning to take advantage of the HomeBuilder program, Bayside Security can assist you in the most secure transition of your home.
At Bayside Security, we provide you custom-fit security doors, splashbacks and shower screens in Melbourne and neighbouring area. We can help you elevate the security of your home by installing some best-in-class home security doors.
(1) Robust security doors including screen mesh doors, heritage style security doors, diamond grille security doors, decorative grille security doors, flymesh security doors and decoview doors.
(2) Aesthetically pleasing shower screens such as semi-frameless shower screens, framed shower screens and frameless shower screens.
(3) Custom-fit roller shutters, security grilles, wardrobe doors, mirrors, retractable flyscreens and splashbacks.
We understand that when you are building or renovating your home, you need it to be safe and secure.. From design to colours to styles, we have a variety of security doors for homeowners. Whether you want diamond style security doors or splashbacks, our custom-fit solutions can cater to your needs.
For more information, click here!
Top 5 Kitchen Splashback Ideas for a Contemporary Kitchen
Planning to revamp your kitchen? Why not install a beautiful, chic splashback? H...Read More
10 Tips to Keep Your Home Safe While You Are on a Holiday
How to keep your home safe when you are out on a holiday? Let’s discuss that i...Read More
5 Natural Ways to Clean Your Frameless Shower Screens in Melbourne
Learn how to clean a grubby shower screen in natural ways without too much effor...Read More
Buying a Steel Security Door: Paint Vs Powder Coating
Going to paint your steel security door? Here is an article to help you decide b...Read More
Why Choose Sliding Wardrobe Doors Over Hinged Ones: Learn From the Experts
If you are planning to install a new wardrobe door in your room, here is a must-...Read More